Monday, August 18, 2014

Blog Update

forgive me not maintaining this blog as I said I would be. Life sometimes get hectic and certain things seem to get lost in the shuffle here and there.
In the next couple of days I will update you all on the freaky shit I been getting into, and its been a lot.
I'm still fucking that guy's wife up north, you know the ones that pays me so he can watch. Its been years since I told you about them. Well she is a bigger slut than ever these days. Me and her husband got her good and trained. She is a true BBC addict, and proud of it. I'll update u soon on that.
I been a few places as well, in particular Ft. Lauderdale Florida. This guys finds chicks for me to fuck awhile he films it. pays me well at that. go figure.
Also in Florida Alexis Golden flew me in for a lil sport fucking with her, Angie Noir and Janet Mason. I even invited my partner Puzzy Bandit to help me out. I even made a return trip to get back in Angie Noir 5 more times.
Just this weekend I was in Vegas parting with DFW Knight and 5 or 6 lady friends. We got nasty.

So give me a few days and i'll get you all up to speed.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Sounds exciting! I'm looking forward to hearing about all of your BBC adventures! :-)