Monday, February 10, 2014

The stretching out of @LeilaniLeiXxX

I was on Twitter and mentioned that I was going to Ft. Lauderdale for a video shoot or 2. The second I said that Tweeted back to make sure to check her out, that she been waiting to ride my 11 Inch BBC for a long time.
I book my hotel and airfare and I'm on my way. I cut on my phone the second I touch down and I get a text from her asking if I have arrived and if I'm ready to get nasty. I text back that I am but that I had to check in to the hotel first. She tells me to check in later and to come right over and fuck her, that she has been waiting a long time and wanted my first nut. Who am I to say no to a cum hungry slut.
I cath the shuttle over, knock on the door and she answers and tells me how much she has been waiting on me and gives me a huge hug. She asks me if I want to do a lil role play and I say I was ready to fuck. She sit me down on the couch and her husband picks up the camera and away we go.
This woman strips off her clothes and her body is bangin. Nice and slim, small tits but some huge nipples, the kind I LOVE.
I sit on the couch and she is touching and grabbing and starts to unbutton my pants. She sees my cock and gasps telling me it looks bigger than it does in the pictures on Twitter. Before I could fully get my pants off her lips are firmly wrapped around my cock. She wasted no time and starts to choke me down deep.
I had been waiting for this and stand up to take off my pants. Before I could fully get them off she is on her knees and sucking me off. WOW, this woman had really came to get nasty. I was very eager to fuck so I lay her on the bed. The first thing I notice is her perfectly shaved pussy. OMG it was just asking to be licked but I wanted to be in her soooo bad.
I start to slide in but being her pussy was so tight I had to take my time. I could tell she needed a good stretching out, and I was just the Mann to do it. Stretching out a Slut is not something you rush into, if you do you'll hurt her and she'll never wanna fuck you again. I seen I'd have to be extra careful with her cause her pussy was so tight, but I'd be damn if I was not going to break her in right. This Slut loves to fuck so I knew I could take my time and do it right.

To break her in right I knew I had to fuck her in a lot of positions and get as deep as I could. I knew that once I broke her in I could really start to pound her hard and deep. This slut took every inch and never once ran from the dick. She had came to fuck and took every inch I could give her. I fucked her good and long before I nutted deep in her pussy. She pushed it out and it was just lovely.
After she asked if I wanted to fuck some more. Of course I said yes and 15min later we are going at it again. WOW. this woman is a machine.
This time I knew I could ride her a lil harder than the first time. So I bust a nut and the slut asks me if I could come back over and fuck some more, that she wanted to get as much footage of us as she could. I myself just think she wanted to fuck more. she did and by 7pm I'm back deep in the pussy All 3 times I rode this slut hard and she took it and NEVER tried to run from the dick.




It will be on www.Clips4Sale.com/19603 TODAY

WHAT A SLUT!!!

No comments: