Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Black Bettys DVD Trailer - Black Pussy Busting at it's Best





Sorry the pic is so small

OK, finally after all this time I put out my very first Black chick DVD. It took me a while but I did it. This one is a banger for sure, you know how I do.

In it got the very first scene I did with Pinky. Before I met her I heard she was wearing brothas out without batting a eyelash. While I was on my way to the hotel all I kept thinking was "im gonna beat these guts up", and thats exactly what I did. I hammered them guts in so many positions it should be against the law. I even had her upside down on her head. She tried to tap out, key word tried, but I was having none of it and kept pounding away. But no matter how hard I pounded she took it and took it screaming all the way. This one is a true classic.

It Black Bettys is also Misti Luv, a sexy lil honey Pinky introduced me to. She had a thing for role playing to se acted out a lil something for her. BUT after that I had her spread wide like a eagle getting it hard and deep. When I seen I could fuck her anyway I wanted I let that couch on fire. She tried to take it but at times it was a little to much and we had to stop. I asked her if she wanted to completely stop and she said no and that she had been needing a good fuck for a long time.

Next up I got Destiny Dream, a sexy lil thing from the east coast. You would have thought this sista had never had dick before in her life. the second I hit the door she was on her knees sucking my dick. She had my dick in her mouth before the camera man started filming. She had a amazing throat and a gung ho sprite her that had me going. I pounded her good, hard and deep and she took em like it was nothing and wanted even more. that ASS, omg that ass. so soft and so giggly. I love ass. I think this chick fell in love with me. When I was taking a shower after the shoot she jumped in and started bathing me and cleaning me up. Next thing I know she suckin and we fuckin again. She got a real fetish for cum and pulled 3 loads out of me

Last but certainly not least is Xena the Chocolate Booty as I call her. This sexy thing had hit me about 4 months before AVN asking if I was going to be there and wanted to know if we could film. At first I thought it was a joke, that is until I'm on the convention floor and she calls me asking if I was ready. She gave me her room number and I go see her. OMFG this woman was just so chocolate. I wanted to jump in her right then and there but I thought I'd wow her and took her to a few VIP parties. We went everywhere that night and when I got her back to the hotel she was ready. I dicked her for like 3 hours. I called my boy and when he got there we filmed about 45min of it.

Well there is is Black Bettys. You dont wanna miss this joint. pick up a copy at Videos4Sale.com/19603 and dont forget to step on over to Clips4Sale.com/19603 The Home of Hardcore Pounding
So pick up one and... Well u know







No comments: