Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chyna Phat Hand Job

I had met Chyna Phat when I was in L.A.. Pinky had ask me to come down and do a Blog Job scene for her website. I get there and Pinky introduces to to Chyna Phat. OMG was the first thing I thought, this woman was a straight up amazon. She was about 5'10, sexy chocolate brown skin, a super huge ass, perfect tits and omg did she have a set of lips on her. They were made specifically for dick sucking. I mean she was the perfect package. It was as if she jumped straight out of my dreams. I just knew she was the one I'd be getting my dick sucked by. Was I so right. When her lips wrapped around my dick for that first time it felt like my whole body just melted away.
Her and Pinky gnawed away at me dick for like 30min. before I busted a fat nuts, which they shared. I love it when they get nasty. Pinky had told me she had a wild one but DAMN this woman sucks dick well.
Now after we finish I clean up I'm in the room getting dressed when she walks in and asks me point blank could she jack me off. She did not beat around the bush, did not try and make light convo before. She just wanked in and asked me could she jack me off.
She said she wanted nut again but could not suck me off again like she wanted to because her mouth and jaw was still a little bit sore from just sucking me off. You know damn well I'm not turning that shit down at all.
She notices my camera that is sticking out of my bag and tells me to cut it on so I'd have something to remember her by. She leaves out of the room and comes back with some lube. While she was I had pulled out my lube, cut the camera on, set it on the bedpost and started jacking off. She comes back in, kneels down and goes to work. This woman knows dick well. her hands were just sooo soft. her nails were perfectly manicured with those lil french tips like i love. I told you before, this woman was perfect.
Handjobs are such that if not done right you might as well not do it at all. In fact very very few women are actually good at it, much less great. But Chyna Phat was very great at it. This woman really knows dick. She knows how to handle dick well, knows when to get a lil rough with it and when to slow it down a lil. She was a true dick worshiper. When she slowed it down she would caress my dick, gawk at it, talked to it. It was as if she was making love to my dick with her hands.
She took her time with my dick and jacked me off right. She did not rush as most women do. She milked me well while edging me right along the way, yet another true sign she was a expert with dick. She told me she wanted to see me jack off her huge load on her ass. Being I'm one to give a woman what she wants I blew a huge load right on that even more huge ass. To this very day I'm still in awe on how this woman is as talented with dick as she is. If you don't know who this woman is you need to get the clip and find out. She is amazing with dick Just click on the GIF above and you'll see what a handjob should be, what a real handjob is.

No comments: