Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cum one Cum all Today I posted the one and only Hailey Young. If you dont know who she is you dont know sluts. This woman run to BBC and loves huge cumshot across her face.
RichardMannsWorld I was lucky enough to get a hold of her in Las Vegas. My camera man and I rented a house for about a wwek and I did 2 shoots a day. On day 3 she comes waltzing in the front door talkin about where is that big black dick you promised me. I turn around and she says 'That must be you, I heard you are huge'. I blush and laugh and the next thing I know she grabbin my dick and then made her way to the bathroom to change. She comes out with this skimpy outfit on and on roller skates. That kinda shocked me cause it was the last thing I expected. So the camer man sets up and before I could turn my head to see the set up she is on her knees talkin bout how ready she was. She asks what type scene we was doing and I tell her a throat fuck and I could swear I seen goose bumps on her arm. So she goes outside and my camera man tells me how she had a huge cum fetish and how she told him he better have somone who had a huge load for her when She got there. So we tall her she could do whatever she wanted to do. She smiles goes outside and tell us to give her the cue to come in. I strip down, the camera man gives me the ok, and we signal her and in she comes on her roller skates. She drops right to her knees and chokes me down to the root. My eyes pop out of my head and then and there I knew I could do whatever I wanted to do with her. I griped her head so hard you'd think I was trying to pull it off. I decide to see just how rough I could get with her and I take to putting her into every position I could. You should have seen her going ape shit on my dick. spit was going everywhere and at one point I thought she was going to throw up on me. I made her climb up on the pool table and the look in her eye said nothing but slut. She slurped and choked me down for close to 45min and in the end I skeeted a huge. Wanna see the rest? cause it's much nastier than this story. go to www.RichardMannsWorld.com It dont get no nastier than Richard Mann

No comments: