Monday, May 7, 2012

My Slut 'Girlfriend'

Good Day Folks, Last night was a wild night for me so I thought I'd come here and tell yall all about it.
I went out of town to see my mother and while there I got a txt from the husband of this nasty lil Slut he pays me to bang out from time to time. This woman is a TRUE BBC Slut and is proud of it. So I getthe text asking me could I come up for another bang out session. I reply of course, kiss my mother good by and made the long drive from Montery Bay. I get home, shower up, smoke a blunt or 3 and made my way down to San Jose which is about 20min. from the house. Now the part of San Jose I was in happend to have huge winds blowing and it was kinda cold but when I got there she was waiting outside in some skimpy outfit I had brought her the last time I was there. While I was banging her out her husband told me she had been waiting outside for like 30min. Here this woman is waiting outside in the cold air for the whole neighborhood to see. She said she did not give a fuck who knew she was a slut and was damn proud of it. WOW. I dont think I'd have the guts to do that. So she grabs my dick and lead me into the house. We sit down catch up, I fire up a joint her hubby had prepared for me and he lights a cigar. He snaps his fingers and right away she drops to her knees, unzips my pants and swallows my hard cock balls deep and gaged so hard I thought she was gonna throw up. He snaps his fingers again and she chokes me down yet again till once more she almost throws up. I then snap my finger and she moves over and start to rape his cock with her mouth. I guide her in how to choke him down cause although she is one of the most amazing Slut I have ever fucked I still got her in training. So she sucking him down and starts to beg for me to fuck her but I say no and making her continue to suck dick. She is slobbing over his cock and begging for cock. After about 5min I pull up her lil dress and start to play with her pussy which is already wet and waiting for me. I slide in and her pussy was actually hot. She then turns around and asks me is it hot enough. I'm pounding her nice and slow when she turns and looks back and ask me to get a lil deeper cause she wanted me to get in the parts of her pussy that no one has been in before. I continue to go slow but making my dick reach deep and deeper. She turns around yet again and then tell me to start banging her fasted. So here I am pounding her like she never have been. after about 10min or steady pounding and asks me to stop so she can see if I'm able to get balls deep. I slide in real slow so I dont hurt her and try to get every inch in but was only able to get in like 3/4th of the way, I still got some breaking in to do. I pull out qand snap my fingers and she turns right around and once again choke me down balls deep; and to boot she sticks out her toung and licks my ball sack. she then pulls the dick out of her mouth and tells me how much she loves being a slut for Big Black Cock , how superiour black cock is to white cock and how she will always be my slut to bang on any time of the day or night. WOW I then grab her tightly by her hair and throw her into a nice doggie spoition and he back arched and ass pointing to the sky. She looks back and asks me who is next and reached back with both hands and pulls her pussy open. WHAT A SLUT!! She once again asks who next while she is looking at her husband and he walks right over and instantly starts to pound her. She is taking it to. yelling at the top of her lungs. From time to time I'd ask her what she was and she'd yell out how much of a slut she is and how she was born to be a whore. Then he pulls out and I side right in and pick up where he left off. As i'm pounding I grab her hair and pull it as hard as I can, I thought I was gonna rip her hair out at the roots but she did not ask me to stop so I kept right on pounding and pull her hair back even harder. After about 2min she starts to yell out 'use me, use me, use me, use me like the a slut should be used. I pound for another 3min, pull out and commands her to suck some more dick. She gets off the futon she was on and drops to her knees and starts to suck off me and the hubby. She is going insane and had a nice lil puddle of spit on the floor. We command her back on the couch in doggie and once again take turns pounding away. Then we yet again order her back on her knees where she leave yet another pool of spit. I then grab her back her hair and throw her on her back, grab her ankles and force her legs open when at that time she tells me how she has been waiting to lay on her back so she can more easy submit to my cock. I just right in and go balls deep on the first stroke and hold my cock deep in her pussy wile trying to force myself deeper and deeper. This lil whore was yelling atthe top of her lungs when I went nuts on her pussy. 5min later I pull out and the hubby jumps right in. He pounds for like 5min and pulls out and I jump right back in. We then have her ride me doggie style and she rode me like no other ever has, not on one ever. She stands still after like 5min and I take over and she cums so hard I thought she was having a seizure. Here this bitch is yelling at the top of her lungs how much she loves Big Black Cock and how she was born to be a slut, a whore, a tramp and a fuck doll. This woman just let it all out last night. I pushher off and her hubby lays down and she jumps on and once again is yelling atthe top of her lungs. What a woman. A woman after my own heart. While she is riding I grab her by her hair pull her off, force her head down to his sock where she starts once again to choke him down. 2min later he grabs he by her hair pulls her mouth off of his cock and forces to choke me down. She does as she is told and then all of a sudden she pulls her mouth off of my dick and tells us how she wants 2 cocks in her pussy. we had take 2 cocks in her pussy last time but she mentioned how much it hurt so we thought she'd would not want to do it again but here she is begging for the pain yet again. So she got on top of me and he got on top of her and pushed his cock in. You should of heard her scream in joy/pain. she was screaming so loud that we asked her if she wanted os to stop. nooooooooo she yelled out and we kept right on pounding. we then flip her into reverse cowgirl and DV her again. Then her hubby lays on his back, she jumps on and then I on her and we are DVing again. Then once again we put her in reverse cowgirl on top of him and I jump in for the DV. Her this woman is yelling, yet again and callling us all kinds of fuckers and to fuck her harder and how much she loves our cocks. she was in full slut mode. I could feel myself getting ready to cum so I pull out, rip off the condom and nut right in her mouth and on her face. She rubs it in and thanks me. Next its hubby's turn to come and she begs him to shoot every drop in her mouth where she gargles the cum and swollows it right down and thanks him. We both sitting there and she notices a drop or 2 of cum still on the head of our cocks when she says' I missed a drop' runs over and cleans both cocks dry We sit back talk for a bith and he hands me 1,000 bucks, she thanks me and I leave. Slut slut slut whore whore whore. I love these types of women

No comments: