Monday, June 4, 2012

Hidden Cam

ok I know it is wrong but from time to time I like to record my personal fucks and then after its done I'll tell the chick and get her to say it's ok to show others. This clip is one of such. I had this lil bbw slut that use to come over the house for a lil spot fucking.
We'd fuck for hours on end and she'd let me fuck her anyway I wanted to and on cam for all to see. Not sure if you seen any of the cam shows we did but if you did you'd know how much of a slut she really is. I use to fuck her in any position I could dream of she she'd swallow countless loads. We'd spead all night on cam just going at it. We'd fuck, chill out, eat, smoke a lil and start right back fuckin and it was all on cam.
This is a woman who was proud to be called a slut and would yell at the top of her lungs to let you know it. A couple times I invited a few of the fella over and we fucked her for like 3 hours straight. That night I think she swallowed like 6 or 7 loads. After they left she still wanted more. No matter how much I fucked her she wanted more.
As time went on she would get more extreme. She started asking me to spit on her and to manhandled  her like a lil fuck doll, her words. When I grabbed her by her hair she would tell me to pull it harder. When I'd fuck her throat she'd ask me to go as hard as I could, to try and make her throw up. I'd grab her by her mouth and squeeze he cheeck tight and display her for the world to see on cam. When I say she was a total fuck doll that is a total understatement.
On this clip the camera turned side ways and then fell to the ground so I had to cut like 99% of it. Sorry. A few of the partners asked me to hook them up with her and I would gladly do it but its been like 3 years since I heard from her.
If I hear from her I'll pass her own to anyone who can and will use her right. reason I say use her right is cause she likes to be treated rough and made to submit to BBC. she is addicted.  It's not much but hey
Now here is that clip I mentioned. sorry its only a small clip and sideways

No comments: