Monday, December 19, 2016

Unbreakable Uncontrolable Queen of Spades Nympho Slut Lauren DeWynter vs. MonsterCock

This Slut is Amazing!!

I met Lauren DeWynter a couple years ago at a huge content shoot. TeamVP and I rent huge mansions for maybe a week and shoot day and night. There is a ton of fucking going on in that place. The Big Homie Mr. Nuttz told me this real nasty Slut Lauren DeWynter would be there and that she told him she wanted to fuck me real bad.
I get to the spot and Mr. Nuttz tells me what room will be mine for the stay. I open the door and Lauren DeWynter is laying on the bed, her husband has the camera, light are set up and on and this Slut was ready for Big Black Cock. This is exactly the kinda thing real Sluts do. This Whore was ready. She said how she been waiting for me since Mr. Nuttz said he was going to the airport to pick me up.She was ready

As she was telling me this she crawled over and started taking off my pants till her husband said we have to create a opening for the scene.






You should have seen the look on Lauren's face, she was ready to get right to it, so was I. We made up something real quick and it started. She went right in and it was like this Slut never had dick in her life. She a beast to say the very least. Her hunger is unreal. This Slut was born to fuck. She can take a pounding, she can take it deep, she loves to be used hard and you can bend her in any position you dream of. A true fuck doll is what this lil whore is. She was perfect for me. I love aggressive submissive Sluts who love to fuck. I took full advantage and tried to tear her guts out.



Lauren is very limber and spread her legs wide and every way I could think of in a effort to get deeper and deep the way she loves it. But no matter how deep I got and how hard I pounded her she wanted more and more. I kept pounding away for a hour solid till her husband mentioned how we got way more than we needed for the scene. Lauren and I wanted to keep fucking so I gave her a huge load, closed the scene and went right back to fucking.
Ladies and Gents this is the real deal. get this whore, you will be glad you did. I got her spread out like mustard at SwingerChronicles.com


Richard Mann

1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

Did you hear there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your crush... that will induce intense feelings of love and impulsive appeal to you buried inside his chest?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, idolize and care for you with all his heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

This instinct is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to work better than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

In fact, triggering this powerful instinct is so mandatory to having the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You'll instantly find him open his heart and mind to you in a way he haven't experienced before and he will identify you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly interested him.