Monday, December 19, 2016

Latina Slut Layla Perez loves

Latina Slut Layla Perez

Ok I posted Layla Perez the other day but did not the description field wont let me tell the whore story. Here is how I met Layla Perez.

I met Layla about a year ago at AVN. She works with some good friends of mine Don Ho. She approached me while ppl were going into the Expo. She mentioned how she wanted to fuck me etc but that she was about to go shoot. We told each other how we would get together in the future.
Women say that all the time to me but only 70% seem to make it to the dick, so I did not really take it serious. DAMN was I surprised when she called me asking when she'd get the chance to hop on my dick. I was stunned. I told her about a TeamVP event that was cumming up and if she wanted to go. The event was in Florida which is on the same coast as she is. She said she would be there for sure and sure enough she was.

She was ready to. She had about 3 bags, all full of gear. The house was full of guys ready to get in her and she wanted a different outfit for each guy. This Slut came to fuck. I was at the house no longer than a hour before I was in her guts. It took me so long because Lauren had arrived at the house the day before and claimed first dibs on me.

But the second I was done with Lauren she came into the room and dragged me into her's where she was waiting for me. She loves to role play so we did the her asking me in after a date for coffee






I knew she was going to be a ball but had no idea how much fun she really was. This woman loves to fuck and lets go like no other. I actually think she has no idea where she is at when fucking. She is very eager and will run to your cock. He mouth is wide, and talented. She can take it hard and deep, and all while twerking on your dick. She loves cum and loves to play with it and share with any other Slut near her. It dont matter if the other chick is in the scene or not. True Black Whore is what she is. She loves Big Black Cock and not shy about letting it be know. peep out this nasty Latina Slut at SwingerChronicles.com

I love Sluts


No comments: