Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sara Jay - The Original Pawg


Rump Shaker Sara Jay!!

Back by popular demand I bring back THE ORIGINAL PAWG Sara Jay. This woman was a Pawg long before there was even the word Pawg.
I been knowing this woman for years and whenever she calls she wants to fuck. I was in Vegas shooting and she caught wind of it and gave me a call. I get there to the hotel and she is all ready to go. She has on this red fishnet number that shows everything, especially her Pawg Ass. I walk in the hotel room and she calls me out to the balcony where she was getting done with a photo shoot.
I go out to where she is and she tells the camera she ready to fuck. She starts dancing around cause she knows I'm a ass Mann. I oil her huge ass up and she shakes it just the way I like it.
I oil her huge tits up and fuck them till I cant take it anymore, next thing I know she suckin dick, gagging and choking and spit everywhere. I take her into the living room where I put her on the couch Doggie Style cause I love her posing and showing off all that ASS. As she is shaking her sweet ass she tells me she ready for me to get off in her. Damn this woman loves BBC, and it shows. I slide in and that pussy was so wet I thought I'd nut right then and there. I had to pound cause I wanted to see that ass bouncing. After a while I sit her on my dick and she bounces away. that ass was shaking and giggling as she slammed down hard. I put her on her back and she open real wide for me and I slid in balls deep.

This is the joint for you if you like seeing white girls with ass take a dickin like they never have before






Dont forget to get this Phat Ass PAWG. She can suck dick and take a good fuckin



As Always Thanks for your love and support

1 comment:

LB said...

🔥🔥🔥[[[ H O T ]]]🔥🔥🔥