Friday, July 17, 2015

Dirty Whores Christina Noir & Slut Momo


Dirty Sluts Chistina Noir & Slut Momo!!

This is a lil clip I had forgot I had. I stumbled upon it while searching for another Christina Noir to post. I had been getting asked to post more from her from a lot of people. I have fucked this woman a ton of times over the years, but had not in over 10 years. As a surprise Christina brought Slut Momo all the way from New York to help celebrate my birthday. Slut Momo films like Christina and I do so you know we had to get something on film. Being that both Christina and Momo are swingers in real life and both only fuck BBC I knew it get real nasty.
I knock on the door and Christina opens it right away as if she had standing there waiting for me to knock. She answers the door in her fuck me gear ready to play. Damn I love this slut.


The moment I walk in her and Momo are undressing me, sitting me down, dropping to their knees and submitting to Big Black Cock as every woman should be. they wasted to time in showing my cock how he should be sucked. BBC Sluts are always eager to please.







They ducked me well for a good while util I just could not take it anymore, I had to get into some flesh. Talk about wet pussy, it was like a river when I went into that sweet pink. I thought I'd cum right away when I got in.

These sluts were constantly at my dick. When one was getting fucked the other made sure she was there eating pussy or licking balls. You just cant stop whores like this. The see BBC and they go for it

For easy access I put them side by side and went back and forth deep dicking them both. They were turned on to each other as well and always were touching each othr.

We went from position to position to position and they loved it, so id I. We actually ent at it fr over 90min but only caught about 30min of footage. I came and they still went on fuckin my dick. even after 2 hours when I was limp they were sucking me off getting me hard all over again. love these sluts




When it was all said and done I had Slut Momo eating cum out of Christina Noir's pussy and swapping it with her. Told you these Sluts are cum hungry and nasty, and proud of it.



                                     
                                      

These are real swingers ad fucking and sucking BBC is what they do on or off camera. They are addicted to BBC and want the world o know it







You will want to see these sluts in action, they are something to behold. I got them and many more insane whores and sluts at my clips site



Clips4Sale.com/19603


As Always thank you for your support. I could not do this without you.


Richard Mann




1 comment:

Blogger said...

There's a chance you are qualified to get a free Sony PlayStation 4.