Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Black Cock High 3Some

I love role playing and so does Raven Black. She is constantly asking me to play all kinds of wild roles. I always say yes cause the pussy is so good and wet and sweet and I can get as rough with her as I want and know that she loves it and can take it like the true slut she is. She wanted me to play a drug dealer and her and her friend play the 'drugie' chicks. So we play where Raven bring her girlfriend, we do a few drugs(and no we did not do any drugs)and her friend wants to do more but has no money to pay. I suggest she suck a lil dick and end up fucking her. Now I play all these roles with chicks cause I love to fuck. Now I know I can fuck Raven anyway I lapse but what I did not know was that her lil friend is as much of a whore as she is. I could see that from right off and took full advantage of it. I had a field day with both of these sluts and fucked both their throats and vaginas as if I would never get ANY pussy again. There was plenty of deep throating, gagging, spitting and me going blanko, LOL. Hey when you get the opportunity to really fuck a chick like you have always dreamed of you BETTER do all you can cause you may never get that chance again. Every time I take off my pants I have that mentality. I dont care if it's for a shoot or some private swinger shit. Now at first this lil 'role playing' was just suppose to be her and her friend sucking me off and then leaving, but I was able to talk my way into those sweet slut snatches. After I stretched and broke her friend open a lil bit i was able to get balls deep. Once I see I can get balls deep in a woman I knwo I Shit I was even able to get her throat to choke me down balls deep a woman I know I can fuck her in any position I like. I really went off on her friend, and Raven as well. After I drilled them both for about 30min. I busted a huge nut on their faces Raven and I left to go 'role play' with another one of her girlfriends. I love this shit and so will you. Get ready cause this one is one you will want to see. Thanks for all your love and support Richard Mann

No comments: