Wednesday, January 23, 2013

AVN 2013 - My Nuts Ache - part 1

Well I did the deed and I'm happy to report my nuts ache so good. LOL OK here is how it went down. It's early morning Thursday the 17th and I'm packing all my stuff but the phone is ringing off the hook with sexy ass sluts asking if I was coming to town and would they get to see me before I left. I confirmed I would and kept packing but the phone would never stop ringing. So I cut the ringer off. I make my way to the airport and check my bags in. I thought I would not be noticed but I got approached by 2 or 3 fans, which was a surprise to me cause not many people notice me. I take a few pics, sign some autographs and have a few laughs and drinks with the fans. We got plastered and by the time we hit the place I was good to go. The plane ride was not exactly what i wanted it to be cause I was not able to sit with my girlfriend. I would have went to sleep but I sepnt my time with the fans I met telling them about the amazing sluts I planned to slide in while in Vegas. My whole section of the plane was all ears. It was like I was a talk show host. It was great. So we hit Vegas and it was totally a buzz with women in super tight low cut dresses looking like so fuckable. I walked thru the airport rock hard and could barely hide it. I tried but was not really able to. I finally check in and wanted to sit down but the phone went off before I could check in. It was this sexy milf I know named Kate Faucett. She told me that Rachael Richards and Prince wanted to do a 4some and was I free. I had told someone she would be first fuck when I got in but this 4some was bout to go down with or without me, so I jumped at the chance. I go downstairs and they all were there waiting for me. We go right to the room where Damien Cane was set up ready to film. The second we hit the door Kate and Rachael start taking off their clothes and immediately drop to their knees and start sucking me and Prince down. Damien had to tell them to wait for him to roll the camera. total Sluts. Prince and I pumped them good for like a hour and then busted huge nuts. You should have seen my boy Prince DOM both of them. Dude is insane. I did my part and made sure I plastered their faces with huge loads of semen. I will make sure yall see the shoot as soon as it is edited.

No comments: