Tuesday, January 31, 2012

AVN 2012 - Banging Out SXXXJust4U -Total Dick Lover

Hey Good Folks,

Well I'm back from AVN 2012 and boy have I got a lot to tell. I am going to tell it but I want to start not at the beginning but at where I was lucky enough to get off in @SaxxxJust4U.
I had fucked this lil hot Milf Slut a couple years ago when I was at AVN a few years ago. I had met her when Danny Blaq and his Crew came to AVN. She was roomed up with them but some reason wanted to come back to my hotel. First thing I thought was I'm gonna beat these guts in. I did not think she would let me but the second we hit the hotel she was getting naked and dropping to her knees. I knew from there on I'd be able to get in her again the next time I seen her.
So here come AVN 2012 and I hit her back in November to see if she was coming to AVN 2012. I did not hear back from her till after I hit up Jeff aka King who was bringing her along with his and her wife. He told me I might be able to shoot with her. I ended up hearing from her and she told me for sure we'd be fuckin. So we make a date from 9pm on the 21st.
I get there and she is ready to go, all dressed up and eager. You should have seen the all black dress grip that tight black ass. We all talk a lil, have a few drinks and we are ready to go. King set up the light while Saxxx is grabbing my dick asking King if she could get fucked. My dick got sooo hard. I was ready like freddie
So we bug King to get it started and 3min later we are ready.
We do the into, which is very nice if I say so myself, and the action starts. From jump she drops to her knees and those beautiful DSLs wrap my dick if as thats where they were born. You could just see the love for my dick in her eyes. I had to act a fool with her. I included a very small clip of went down.

enjoy

1 comment:

SAXXXJUST4U said...

I fucking LOVE and I Want MORE You Big Long Black Dick MFer! Lol! Thanks So Much for the Loven Dam It was Good Can't wait til next time Might Just fly out that way to shoot again with you, just because It's you. Ur Gal Pal and Sex Kitten SaXXX of www.SaXXXJUST4U.com
Muaw!