Friday, March 7, 2008

Richard Mann vs. Big Booty Pinky




Hey Folks,

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14670
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14670
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14670

Yes you read the title right, I got to get in the one and only Big Booty Pinky, let me tell you how it all went down.

Email is one thing I do everyday and while I was shuffling thru it one day I see a email with the subject being 'Pinky', I damn near shit in my pants, I had been wanting to get in Pinky for a good while. In it she tells me how she want to fuck and suck me off, and have me dick her silly. Of course I agree...we finally meet up and damn it was magic, let me tell ya....

I'm sitting on the couch as Pinky (the Freak Goddess) starts sucking my Big Black Dick, the moment she wraped her lips round my dick I almost passed out, LOL. Then she stands up on the couch, squats down and starts to bounce all over his dick, you should have seen that BIG BOOTY fly. Then I flip her over, pins her legs all the way behind her head and proceeds to pound her pussy up into her guts, damn she can
take a poundin. Afterwards, Pinky is noticeably dazed and confused, Butt being the trooper she is she is ready for more.

Now on the bed, I start to slam Pinky doggystyle, watching that ass shake almost made me bust right then and there, lol. Then she gets on top and smashes her pussy up and down his dick. Next, he mount her missionary and all that was in my head was how I was going to get wayyy off in her and re-arrange her internal organs, I had to, who knows when I would get a chance to pound up in her again. She loved it

As I'm hittin it doggie Pinky tells me how she seen me fuck this chick upside down vertical position(pile driver)and how she wants me to get off in her like that, I smerk a lil and bends her into pile driver and go the fuck off on that pussy, I slap that ass a few good times and lay her on her back for yet more gut wrenching...then back to doggie
and more gut wrenching...then back to doggie she takes over and slams that booty back and forth, look at that ass go, WOW

Then it's time for Titty Fuckin Training School!! Pinky gives advice and directs her girlfriend, who was watching the whole thing and rubbing her pussy while I and Pinky fuck, on just how titty fuckin is done. But then it's back to fuckin... I sit in a chair as Pinky climbs on bounces on my dick like a basketball dribblin for the cum shot,
Which by this time Pinky is beggin for. She askes me if she could jack me off and pull it up out of my balls. Of course I say yes and she proceeds wrench and suck this dick till I shoot all over her face and mouth.

And thats how it all went down, but dont take my word for it, go see for yourself, I promise you'll be glad you did

All you sluts out there take notes, this is what fuckin is all about!!


Thank you all for your support folks, have a great day

Richard Mann
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RichardMannsCrib
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RichardMannProductions
www.MySpace.com/RichardMann

No comments: